aFe Power 48-34146-YC - Twisted Steel Tri-Y Long Tube Header & Y-Pipe 304 Stainless Steel w/ Cat
aFe Power 48-34146-YC
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
aFe Power - 48-34146-YC
Twisted Steel Tri-Y Long Tube Header & Y-Pipe 304 Stainless Steel w/ Cat GM Trucks 2500/3500HD 20-21 V8-6.6L L8T
This system produced gains of up to +13 HP and +14 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno. This system is constructed of 1-5/8" - 3-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability. Includes dual high flow catalytic converters which are less restrictive than the factory converters providing maximum flow. Factory style laser cut machined 304 stainless steel flanges are used used for a secure leak-free seal. Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance. Formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. This system produces a powerful sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Utilizing a factory style flanges and hanger this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation. Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment. 100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Up to +13 HP and +14 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 1-5/8" - 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters for Maximum Flow
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Machined 304 Stainless Steel Flanges are used for a Durable Leak-Free Seal
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Works with Factory Exhaust System with No Modifications Necessary