aFe Power 420-401001FJ - CONTROL Johnny O'Connell Signature Series Front Shock Set
aFe Power 420-401001FJ
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
aFe Power - 420-401001FJ
aFe CONTROL Johnny O'Connell Signature Series Front Shock Set Chevrolet Corvette (C5/C6) 97-13
aFe CONTROL is proud to introduce the Johnny O'Connell signature series front shock package for the 1997-2013 Chevrolet Corvette C5/C6. These Shocks are tuned by Johnny O'Connell himself and made to the exact travel and durability requirements as the OEM shocks. These are the only OEM quality replacements on the market. Perfectly matched to the Johnny O'Connell sway bars, these shocks will make for a complete transformation in your C5/C6 Corvette's performance ride. These shocks are a bolt-on solution for your Corvette and are tuned by Johnny O'Connell to the exact specifications needed for a perfect balance between performance and smooth ride. All O.E. mounting points have been retained for durability and a hassle-free installation. The damping curve has been completely revised, removing the harsh, high speed ride characteristics associated with OEM dampers, while offering increased "platform" to keep the car planted in turns or transition inputs like slalom or road courses.
- Tuned by Legendary Corvette Racer, Johnny O'Connell
- Revised Damping Curve
- Smoother Performance and Handling
- Factory Style Fitment for Durability and a Hassle-Free Installation
- Direct-Bolt on System Requires No Modifications
- Front Set Only (2 shocks)