- +21 HP and +35 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Retains your factory exhaust tips
- Constructed out of 3 IN mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Includes dual, high-flow mufflers
- Includes welded-on resonators on X-Pipe designed to eliminate unwanted resonance or noise at a particular RPM's
- Incorporates an X-Pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system reduces decibels minimizing exhaust drone
- 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
aFe is proud to announce the MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2012-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT/SRT8 with the V8-6.4L HEMI engine. This exhaust system is constructed out of mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow and is MIG-welded for strength and durability. This system utilizes dual, high-flow black mufflers with 3 IN tubing which improves performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone and aggressive sound during shifting. aFe also has incorporated an X-Pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This creates a more efficient flow and better performance. This is a direct bolt-on system which retains your factory exhaust tips and includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. No modifications necessary.
Dual free-flowing and high temp black mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
X-Pipe Balance Tube:
The equalizer balance tube evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This creates a more efficient flow and better performance. X-Pipe includes resonators to eliminate unwanted resonance or noise at a particular RPM's.
This is a direct bolt-on system that retains your factory exhaust tips and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. No modifications necessary.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines).
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.