AFE Momentum ST Cold Intake System (Pro Dry S Filter) - 2016+ Chevy Camaro (2.0L I4 Turbo) - 50-40007D
aFe Power 50-40007d
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READAY TO SHIP - Special Ordered Part
- 325 CFM Rating @ 7" H2O
- +24 HP and +25 lbs. x ft. Torque Max Gains
- Outflows Factory Intake by 8%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Scoop Snaps Into Airbox and Directs Cool Air Into Intake System for Maximum Performance and Hassle-free Installation
- Pro DRY S Oil-Free Washable/Reusable Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation (US PAT 9440175)
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing:
A custom CAD modeled housing constructed of cross-linked polyethylene eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge possible. A honeycomb inspired poly-dome decal is provided for car show quality and to further distinguish your vehicle from others. (US PAT 9440175) For Filter-to-Housing Interface.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a CAD modeled, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Also included is a high quality, billet aluminum crankcase fitting which allows for an easier installation.
High Quality Scoop:
A high quality CAD air scoop guides cool ambient air to the performance air filter.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum ST intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cylindrical filter has a large oval (6" x 4") flange and is 9" tall. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressively finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.