AFE Momentum Pro Intake System (Both Dry And Oiled Filters) - 2015+ Chevy Corvette Z06 (6.2L LT4) - 54-74202
aFe Power 54-74202
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
• +46 HP / +39 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains (vehicle tested with Pro 5R air filter media)
• Outflows factory intake by 25%
• Includes both Pro Dry S oil-free & Pro 5R oiled, washable/reusable performance air filters
• 100% Polyurethane Frame For Extra Long Filter Life
• Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
• No tuning required
Unique One-Piece Housing W/ Sight Window:
The one-piece sealed housing is used to eliminate the use of multiple components and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene and mounts directly into the factory location on the fender well to capture the coolest air available from the factory intake tract.
This system uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. One billet aluminum fitting is mounted on the tube to provide a perfect connection with the factory vacuum line.
Includes Two Performance Air Filters:
This Momentum intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This system includes both a Pro 5R and Pro DRY S high flow air filter. This gives you the option to choose maximum flow (oiled, Pro 5R) or maximum convenience (oil free, Pro DRY S) on your intake system. The air filters are constructed with 100% polyurethane frames for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone hump coupler are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.