AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 XP Pro Cold Air Intake System (Pro Dry S Filter) - 2017-2018 Dodge Challenger & Charger Hellcat (6.2L V8) - 51-12852
aFe Power 51-12852
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- 800 CFM Rating @ 7" Hâ‚‚O
- +33 HP / +29 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 17%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Powder-Coated One Piece Heat-shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience With Excellent Filtration Efficiency w/ included Pre-filter
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
7" Flange Massive Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes an oil free, 6-3/4" tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum airflow and performance. Also included is a Magnum SHIELD Pre-filter to protect your performance air filter from debris, repel water and keep your air filter cleaner, longer.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. An aluminum sleeve is pressed in the tube end to reinforce the tube structure.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
Custom High Temp. Silicone Coupling:
A custom high temperature reinforced silicone elbow coupling is included for easy install with the supercharger breather line.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
This intake works with the Challenger SRT Hellcat headlight inlet and Charger SRT Hellcat inlet behind the front grille.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.