AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 Track Series -Cold Air Intake System - Carbon Fiber - (Pro 5R Oiled Filter) - 2011+ Dodge Challenger, Charger, & Chrysler 300 SRT8 (6.4L Hemi) - 54-12172-C
aFe Power 54-12172-c
- Part Number:
- Regularly Stocked - On Order
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- 650CFM Rating @ 7" Hâ‚‚O
- +21 HP / +27 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 38%
- 100% twill weave carbon fiber intake tube
- Powder-Coated One Piece Heat-shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Feed that monstrous SRT 392 engine with the airflow it demands, and up your engine bay game with the Track Series Stage-2 Intake. This simple and effective upgrade combines a huge 7" conical 360 degree radial flow filter with an upgrade flow tested intake tube done in beautiful carbon fiber. Set your SRT apart.
6" Flange Massive Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, 7" tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Dyno-Tuned Carbon Fiber Intake Tube:
Lightweight, high gloss, clear-coated twill weave carbon fiber tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Aluminum Heat Shield:
Lightweight aluminum Powder-coated black One-piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
All clamps, reinforced coupling and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
Will NOT models fit with Shaker Hood.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.