AFE Mach Force XP 304 Stainless Axleback Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Tips (with NPP) - 2015+ Chevy Corvette Z06 (6.2L V8) - 49-34082-C
aFe Power 49-34082-c
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded, 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel bent, brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes factory style NPP dual mode exhaust valves
- Utilizes unique dual high flow, stainless steel mufflers
- Includes quad 4" diameter, carbon fiber tips with CNC-machined, laser-etched inserts
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This axle-back exhaust system incorporates factory style NPP dual mode exhaust valves which use the factory exhaust valve motors (not included). The valves helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Includes quad 4" diameter, carbon fiber tips with CNC-machined, laser-etched inserts
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Note: Failures of original equipment AFM and NPP actuators are not covered by aFe POWER's warranty
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines).
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.