AFE Mach Force XP 3" Dual Side Exit Catback Exhaust System (Polished Tips) - 2009-2018 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 Standard Cab (4.8L & 5.3L) - 49-44071-P
aFe Power 49-44071-p
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
- In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to + 14 HP and + 17 lbs. x ft. TQ, as measured on our in-house dyno (tested on 2014 Chevrolet Silverado V8-5.3L)
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent stainless-steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless-steel single-in dual out muffler
- A bolt-on hanger mount is used to support the driver side tube
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes dual 4-1/2" dia. high luster, polished, stainless steel, side-exit tips with laser-cut aFe POWER badges for an aggressive style
- Dual side exit system
aFe POWER introduces the MACH Force-Xp cat-back dual exhaust system for the 2009-2019 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 with V6-4.3L & V8-4.8L/5.3L engine. This dual exhaust system is constructed out of 3" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. A free-flow single-in dual out muffler is included which improves performance across the power band while maintaining an awesome sound. In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to + 14 horsepower and + 17 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno (tested on 2014 Chevrolet Silverado V8-5.3L). Finishing off this exhaust are dual 4-1/2" diameter polished tips. The tips comes with a laser-cut aFe POWER badge riveted on for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force-XP exhaust system includes an extension tube for regular cab/long beds and uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. A bolt on hanger mount is used to support the driver side tube.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
Dual 4-1/2" Dia. Polished Tip:
Finishing off this system are dual 4-1/2" diameter, polished, stainless steel tips. The tips come with a laser-cut aFe POWER badge riveted on for an aggressive style.
This System Fits:
Regular Cab/Short Bed (119" Wheelbase/6.6 Ft. bed)
Regular Cab/Long Bed (133"Wheelbase/8 Ft. bed)
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.