AFE Mach Force XP 3" Dual Side Exit Catback Exhaust System (Black Tips) - 2009-2018 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 Crew/Double Cab (4.8L & 5.3L) - 49-44057-B
aFe Power 49-44057-b
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Added an astounding +14 horsepower and +17 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in-house dyno (vehicle tested with 5.3L engine)
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel single-in dual out muffler to absorb high pitch tones for a powerful sound
- Constructed out of 3" MIG-welded, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Included in this exhaust system are dual 4-1/2" black stainless steel tips with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badges
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware no cutting or modifications required for a hassle-free installation
- This system retains the spare tire
aFe is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp dual side-exit cat-back exhaust system for the 2014-2019 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 with V6-4.3L/V8-5.3L engines. This cat-back exhaust system is constructed out of 3" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +14 horsepower and +17 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in house dyno (vehicle tested with 5.3L engine). A hi-flow 21" single-in dual out muffler is included which improves performance across the power band while maintaining an awesome sound. This unit uses all factory mounting locations and comes with a bolt-on bracket that supports the driver side tailpipe. The aFe power dual side exit exhaust system was designed to retain the spare tire and includes high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required. To finish off the exhaust, are massive dual 4-1/2" black stainless steel tips with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badges for an aggressive style. This kit retains your spare tire and includes high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers for a hassle-free installation.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP exhaust system uses all factory mounting locations and is supplied with all necessary hardware including OE style hangers for the perfect fit and finish.
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
Retains The Spare Tire:
This exhaust system fits perfectly without removing the spare tire.
Flow and Performance:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems are constructed of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
Massive 4-1/2" Black Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual black stainless steel exhaust tips. The tips feature unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plates which are riveted on for an aggressive style.
Fits: Crew Cab/Short Bed (69" Bed), Crew Cab/Standard Bed (79" Bed), Double Cab/Standard Bed (79" Bed) 143.5"/153" Wheelbases
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.