aFe Control Suspension Logic ESD (Electronic Shock Delete) GM Gen 2, Large Connector -1997-2013 Chevy Corvette - 436-401001-N
aFe Power 436-401001-n
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Currently On Order - Not In Stock
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Simple Plug and Play
- Eliminates Suspension Control Check Engine Light
- Anodized Extruded Aluminum Heat Sinks
- GM style Metri-Pack Connectors
- Abrasion Resistant Braided Wiring Shields
aFe Control’s ESD (electronic shock delete) is a simple plug and play module that eliminates the suspension control check engine light allowing instillation of aftermarket shocks or coilovers on vehicles previously equipped with GM “MagneRide”electronic shock absorbers. A body control module check engine light will limit vehicle speeds to 80mph if not bypassed. This ESD kit is sold in sets of four, one for each shock, and features anodized extruded aluminum heat sinks, GM style Metri-Pack connectors, and abrasion resistant braided wiring shields. Gen 2 ESD kit, characterized by large Metri-Pack connector, fits the following vehicles: 97-04 C5 Corvette, 05-13 C6 Corvette, 09-13 Cadillac CTS-V.