AFE Control PFADT Series Transmission Mount- 1997-2004 Chevy Corvette & Z06 - 450-401011-N
aFe Power 450-401011-n
- Part Number:
- Regularly Stocked - On Order
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Upgrades soft factory transmission mount to a complete differential brace improving vehicle launches and overall feel
- CNC machined 6061-T6 anodized aluminum mount
- Nickel plated chassis mount and hardware
- Grade 10.9 hardware
- Direct fit installation
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series transmission mount for the 1997-2004 Corvette C5. The OE Corvette transmission mounts are fine for your average Corvette owner, but after a few hard launches they are prone to failure, often reducing traction and creating powertrain shake (sometimes mistaken as wheel hop). Add some horsepower and maybe an aggressive cam and you are really asking for problems. The aFe Control PFADT Series transmission brace set is designed to replace the OE mount and bolts to the differential to keep your powertrain in place reducing the loads on your half-shafts and other driveline components. Constructed with 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized for durability, pair this transmission mount with our C5 Engine mounts for an unbeatable package. All necessary hardware is included and this is a direct fit application for all C5 Corvette models. Upgrade your Corvette today and see how much performance you were missing.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.