AFE Control PFADT Series Stage 3 Drag Suspension Package (Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, & Bushings) - 1997-2013 Chevy Corvette & Z06 - 540-401001-N
aFe Power 540-401001-N
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Featherlight coilovers are ride height adjustable, as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression, and tuned specifically for drag racing
- Lightweight, Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies yield high strength while still maintaining a lightweight design
- 4130 Chromoly 31.75mm 3-way adjustable rear bar, with Ultra-lightweight anodized 7050-T7 aluminum arms
- Includes 6061-T6 aluminum solid pillow block rear bushing mounts and solid nylon bushings
- Replaces all 10 rear control arm bushings with mono-ball spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection
- 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings which feature a Mil-Spec high corrosion resistant anodizing
- Made In the USA
aFe Control is proud to introduce the PFADT Series Stage 3 Drag Package for the 1997-2004 Chevrolet C5 Corvette, and 2005-2013 C6, excluding Z06 and ZR1. This package features adjustable drag race specific Coilovers, rear Spherical Control Arm Bearings, and Rear Heavy Rate Race Sway Bars designed to provide your Corvette with improved traction, launches, and additional car control when used for drag racing. Both ride height and damping are easily adjustable in this design allowing for fine tuning your Corvette's stance and ride quality. Packed with features, the Coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum hard anodized and assembled in our Corona California production facility. The mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil and nitrogen gas allowing for predictable handling, and a consistent feel. The CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) System more than triples the gas volume over a standard coilover resulting in consistent operation over a wide temperature range and throughout the stroke. Integrated into the CIRC head is the BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount, which is a completely sealed design allowing full articulation of the Corvettes suspension and offers a durable, quiet mounting solution without travel loss as is common in other clevis style mounting systems. To further reduce body roll and improve traction, the Stage 3 Drag package includes the ultimate 3 piece drag racing sway bar which utilizes a 4130 Chromoly torsion bar with splined ends and lightweight, 7050-T7 aluminum arms with broached splines and laser etched, adjustment markers. The adjustable end links are designed to be lightweight and strong, while allowing maximum articulation. The Stage 3 kit also includes spherical bearings which replace all 10 rear control arm bushings with mono-ball spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection, improving traction and 60 foot times. This high quality kit features 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings which feature a special Mil-Spec high corrosion resistant anodizing and CNC machined 6061-T6 articulation spacers. The replaceable bearings are Teflon lined for minimum friction zero maintenance and are manufactured by FK bearing in the USA. The PFADT Series Stage 3 Drag Package was designed to be the perfect addition to Corvette racecars competing around the world and you will find a new level of traction that was never before possible. This system is highly recommended for dedicated track cars, and is not intended to be driven on public roads.
Some vehicles equipped with "Mag Ride" electronic shock absorbers will require an additional delete kit, order part # 436-401001-N
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.