AFE Control PFADT Series SKF Performance Wheel Bearing - 1997-2008 Chevy Corvette - 480-401001-A
aFe Power 480-401001-a
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
- Improved steering accuracy and dynamic vehicle behavior
- Dramatically increased durability
- Reduced caliper piston knock-back and braking times
- Non-symmetrical rows with more balls at a higher diameter on outboard side
- Less than 10 micron run-out on flange face
- Black oxide coating for improved corrosion resistance
- Integrated speed sensor for 1997-2008 Corvettes
- Direct fit Installation, no modification
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, SKF performance wheel bearing for 1997-2008 Corvette C5/C6. This performance wheel bearing is designed to improve the performance, cornering and stability characteristics that race and super cars demand. The SKF X-Tracker is a performance-engineered hub unit consisting of a double row angular contact ball bearing arrangement in which the outboard row has a larger diameter and contains more balls than the inboard row. Designed as a direct fit installation, no modifications is necessary. The performance wheel bearing can be used with factory shock absorbers, or for a even better ride, try our Johnny O'Connell signature series shock upgrade.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.