AFE Control Pfadt Series Featherlight Single Adjustable Street/Track Coilover System -2014+ Chevy Corvette Stingray & Z06 - 430-401004-N
aFe Power 430-401004-n
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Currently On Order - Not In Stock
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Featherlight coilovers are ride height adjustable, as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression
- Lightweight, Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies yield high strength while still maintaining a lightweight design
- Mono-Tube construction utilizes an internal floating piston to separate oil and gas allowing for more predictable handling, and a consistent feel
- BOA (Ball on Axis) front upper mount system is a completely sealed mono-ball design that allows full articulation resulting in a better ride and quiet operation
- CNC Machined, hardened, 17-4 PH stainless cross shafts utilize mounts and are retained by a 3/4" mono ball and snap rings
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Featherlight Adjustable Coilover System for the 2014-2017 C7 Corvette. Designed as a complete solution the Featherlight Coilovers will allow you to remove the transverse leaf springs and OE shocks on your Corvette yielding a true independent suspension which eliminates the "crosstalk" and harsh ride that the OEM suspension is known for. Both ride height and damping are easily adjustable in this design allowing for fine tuning your Corvette's stance and ride quality. Packed with features, the coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and hard anodized. The mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil and nitrogen gas, allowing for predictable handling and a consistent feel, while the spring rates have been optimized for street and track use. The front coilover features a inverted design placing the damping adjuster, on the bottom of the shock, allowing for quick, easy adjustment. The CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) System more than triples the gas volume over a standard coilover resulting in consistent operation over a wide temperature range and throughout the stroke. Integrated into the CIRC head, is the BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount, allowing full articulation of the front suspension. In the rear, the coilover uses an aerospace grade monoball with a 17-4PH stainless steel crosshaft and a lightweight CNC milled 6061-T6 clevis to attach directly to the OE mounting points for simplicity and strength. The adjuster knob is on the top of the assembly for ease of use. Since the coilovers employ double digressive valve technology, the easy touch, rotary knob will adjust both compression and rebound in one device. You will feel 24 distinct settings on the front and rear shocks allowing for settings to accommodate comfortable street all the way up to track settings. Elevate your driving experience with the comfort, precision, and excitement of aFe Control PFADT Series Featherlight Adjustable Coilovers.
Some vehicles equipped with "Mag Ride" electronic shock absorbers will require an additional delete kit, order part # 436-401002-N
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.