AFE Control PFADT Series Featherlight Single Adjustable Drag Racing Coilover System - 1997-2013 Chevy Corvette & Z06 - 430-401002-N
aFe Power 430-401002-n
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Featherlight coilovers are ride height adjustable, as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression
- Lightweight, Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies, yield high strength, while still maintaining a lightweight design
- Mono-Tube construction utilizes an internal floating piston to separate oil and gas, allowing for more predictable handling, and a consistent feel
- BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount system is a completely sealed mono-ball design that allows articulation required for the Corvette suspension, resulting in a better ride, and quiet operation
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Featherlight Adjustable Drag Race Coilover System for the 1997-2013 C5/C6 Corvette. The Drag Race spec coilovers are specially tuned for the needs of drag racers, and feature special valving and spring rates. Designed as a complete solution, the Featherlight Coilovers will allow you to remove the transverse leaf springs and OE shocks on your Corvette, yielding a true independent suspension which eliminates the "crosstalk" and harsh ride that the OEM suspension is known for. Both ride height and damping are easily adjustable in this design allowing for fine tuning your Corvette's stance and ride quality. Packed with features, the coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum hard anodized. The mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil, and nitrogen gas, allowing for predictable handling, and a consistent feel. The CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) System more than triples the gas volume over a standard coilover resulting in consistent operation over a wide temperature range and throughout the stroke. Integrated into the CIRC head is the BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount, which is a completely sealed design allowing full articulation of the Corvettes suspension, and offers a durable, quiet mounting solution without travel loss as is common in other clevis style mounting systems. The inverted design places the majority of the mass on the sprung side of the chassis allowing the control arms and outboard components to react quicker and easier without the additional weight of the coilover itself. The result is a suspension system that responds faster to changes in the road whether its highway, local roads or track surfaces. This design also allows the placement of the damping adjuster on the bottom of the shock, allowing for quick, easy adjustment. Since the coilovers employ double digressive valve technology, the easy touch rotary knob will adjust both compression and rebound in one device. You will feel 24 distinct settings on the front and rear shocks allowing for settings to accommodate comfortable street, all the way up to track settings. Elevate your driving experience with the comfort, precision, and excitement of aFe Control PFADT Series Featherlight Adjustable Drag Race Coilovers.
Some vehicles equipped with "Mag Ride" electronic shock absorbers will require an additional delete kit, order part # 436-401001-N
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.