AFE Control Lowering Springs - 2016+ Chevy Camaro (6.2L V8) - 410-402002-N
aFe Power 410-402002-n
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READAY TO SHIP - Special Ordered Part
- Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping, including selective ride
- 1.25" of drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
- Engineered, designed and race tested to ensure the ultimate in quality and longevity
- 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
- Direct Fit Installation
aFe Control is proud to release the Lowering Springs for the 2016 Camaro 6.2L V8. These springs are Made in the USA and are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and are compatible with both standard, and MRC "Magnetic Ride Control". On Non MRC cars the springs offer a 1.25" front drop and 1.5" in the rear for the perfect blend of performance and style. MRC cars can expect a 7/8" front drop and 1" in the rear. For years of durability and great looks, the springs are powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange. aFe Control lowering springs will increase cornering and handling performance, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality. The lowered stance will transform the way your Camaro looks, as well as offer improved aerodynamics. Designed as a direct fit application these springs require no modifications to the vehicle.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
*2016 Camaro SS 6.2L MRC Equipped Models , 7/8" drop in front, 1" in rear.