AFE 3" Twisted Steel High Flow Mid Pipes for Factory Manifolds (Street Series with Cats) - 2015+ Dodge Challenger & Charger SRT Hellcat (6.4L & 6.2L V8) - 48-32015-YC
aFe Power 48-32015-yc
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- Incorporates high-flow, 200 cell metallic catalytic converters for improved flow
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- 3/8" thick, head flanges
- 2-3/4" outlets connect directly to OE or aFe exhaust
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 2 lbs. LIGHTER than OE system
- MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Dual High-Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes a 200 CPSI (cell per square inch) metallic high flow catalytic converters for maximum flow.
Constructed of mandrel-bent 3" 304 stainless steel piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
3" diameter connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance connection pipes are designed to fit in the stock location with an included extension pipe which allows this system to fit without modification. This system incorporates OE style hangers, flanges and includes O2 extensions for a hassle-free installation.
2015-2017 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 V8-6.4L HEMI
2015-2017 Dodge Charger SRT 392 V8-6.4L HEMI
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
All aFe connection pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.