AFE 1 7/8" Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers and Connection Pipes (Street Series with Cats) - 2009+ Dodge Challenger, Charger, and Chrysler 300 (5.7L V8) - 48-32011-YC
aFe Power 48-32011-yc
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering.
- Twisted Steel Headers:
- 1-7/8" 16-gauge 304 stainless-steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal Connection Pipes (Street Version):
- 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless-steel tubing
- Includes catalytic converters
- 3" outlets connect directly to OE or aFe POWER exhaust
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal Test Results:
- Added an astounding +25 HP and +26 Lbs. x Ft. of TQ as verified by our in-house dyno
aFe is proud to introduce an all new Twisted Steel long tube catted headers/Connection Pipes combo for the 2009-2014 (RWD) Dodge Charger R/T with V8-5.7L engine. Improve your Chargers horsepower with these full length headers and connection pipes. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +25 horsepower and +26 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno. Designed to replace the extremely restrictive exhaust manifold, the performance Twisted Steel long-tube headers are constructed of 1-7/8", 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. A 4-to-1 formed collector is used on the headers to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance. The high-flowing connection pipes are designed using 200 cell catalytic converters and 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless-steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horsepower and torque. This system is designed to fit as a combo and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
304 Stainless-Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking.
Factory Mounting Locations:
Utilizes factory mounting locations making it a true bolt-on system and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges and gaskets that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Connection Pipes (Street Version):
Dual High-Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes a 200 CPSI (cells per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
The performance connection-pipes are constructed of durable 3" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and connect directly to the OE or aFe exhaust.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.