AFE 1 /3" Twisted Steel Shorty Headers with Catted Y-pipe - 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 & GM Fullsized SUV (5.3L) - 48-44003-YC
aFe Power 48-44003-yc
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
What is Header Coating?
We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering.
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-3/4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence seen on formed collectors
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Constructed out of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
- Mandrel-bent 3" stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
- Incorporates high-Flow, 400 cell catalytic converters for better flow
- Added an astounding +18 horsepower and +26 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters:
Semi-metallic 400 CPSI catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
True Merge Collectors:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance header and y-pipe are designed to fit in the stock location incorporating the OE hanger, flange and O2 sensor locations.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
aFe POWER headers and Y-Pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.